So.

Greetings and welcome to SARs, Shojoworld's Anime Reviews. I'm a big fan of acronyms, and this one is really fun because if you google it there was an illness called "Severe Acute Respirtatory Syndrome." The singular version has some fun ones two, like "Specific Absobtion Rate" are just a few things that come up. I won't ruin them all for you.

Anyway, my name's Meroko and I run a site dedicated to shojo. This little blog is where I like to rant about whatever I'm watching, wheter this actually helps you pick something to watch?

That'd be a nice bonus.

Feedback? Comment or email shojoworld@sbcglobal.net. I'll reply, because I don't have a life.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

White Album Season 2, episode 1-3

Well, well.

TOUYA WHY???

With that out of the way, I can continue with my review covering the first three episodes of the new season. We start out with things very much the same for our protaginst, who is still a cheating jerk. The affair with Yayoi is getting out of control and annoying, other characters are starting to notice something. He's also quite mean to his father, who is in the hospital for goodness sake. That absolutely broke my heart. I was very glad Misaki called him on his crap, and I gained a litle bit more respest for her.


If we remember back to last season, because of Touya and his general idiocy, he was fired from working with Rina, and therefore we do not see much of her. We see only what we saw at the begging of the season, which is her interaction with Yuki. However, a plot line does begin to focus on her at the end of episode 3 when she quits Ogata Productions (about time!). What really annoyed me is that Yuki seemed completely niave to what was happening to Rina, who has been slowly been pushed out since the start of the show. Makes me wonder if she really DOESNT know, and in her case I wouldn't be suprised.
Haruka still isn't getting much screen time, but we are pretty into the current storylines, so I'm waiting for her to have a chance to shine, because I really don't have a problem with her, just want to know her more.

The other confusing thing that is going on is with Mana's mom and one of the singers in her employment. She is freaking hitting this poor girl, and of course I felt for her, but I really have no idea who she is or if we're supposed to know, since the girls from the other company have never been a focus.

Anyway, so mostly I'm just looking forward to more Rina, and hopefully Touya getting hit over the head by someone so that he'll stop being so stupid.

8/10 for the first three episodes.
Oh and I finally understand that it was an answering machine Yuki gave him at Christmas! I always thought it was a new phone or something, and I was confused.


No comments:

Post a Comment